légende chérie

Hey Guys
Fashion is art, brought to life by Coco Chanel, Marilyn Monroe, Diana Ross, Josephine Baker, Grace Kelly, and so on...
Thank God, I'm a woman

Freitag, 19. August 2011

I see bright lights shine in your face

Hey, hey
Its Weekend, finally. I have to say: This week was quite hard. I worked all the time... 
I had a few hours nothing to do, so I took some pictures with friends. My best friend Larah edited them and I was surprised how GREAT she did this! So I wanna share them with you and I hope you like it :) If I've got time, I'll post more pictures... 
Have a nice weekend. If you wanna know something, send me an E-Mail: JoanneLucas@hotmail.com. 
xoxo ♥



 This was at the beach... I look so horrible, cause I'm unadorned..:O



I love my HARD-ROCK Shirt<3
                                               (If you click at the photos you can see them in better quality)

3 Kommentare:

TainaLurés hat gesagt…

Joanne <3 You are SO pretty, this is incredible and i LOVE your blog.... ♥ even if its your first post here (:

Joanne Lucas hat gesagt…

Thank you so much ♥♥♥

Michelle hat gesagt…

nice blog !
check out mine
im your follower now :)

xoxo
michelle
raaaaaawr.blogspot.com