légende chérie

Hey Guys
Fashion is art, brought to life by Coco Chanel, Marilyn Monroe, Diana Ross, Josephine Baker, Grace Kelly, and so on...
Thank God, I'm a woman

Montag, 22. August 2011

Listen to your heart

Hiya 
I hate Monday's, dunno why.. but I hate them... even in vacation, holidays, and so on.... ALWAYS !:D
But today? I LOVE THIS DAY, even though its MONDAY! I started the day with some good news: My daddy hate dogs, so I never got one, but now he said "Okay, lets try.. why not?" Isn't it great? He changed his mind, I dunno why.. but it doesn't matter... haha :D
I can't wait and I'm SO excited! Only.. 3 weeks, then we've got a dog. HOW GREAT! You can see him / her (we still dunno;D surprise, surprise) in next Posts. 
xoxo ♥ HAVE  A  GREAT  WEEK! ♥♥♥





7 Kommentare:

Olga Shevchuk hat gesagt…

Hi! Tat's so good that you willhave a dog!
from Russia with love,

http://gorgeouslook.blogspot.com/

Olga Shevchuk hat gesagt…

*Sorry, "THAT's so good..."
I had a mistake:)

Eugene Marseille hat gesagt…

Beautiful photos!

xoxo
Eugenia

Joanne Lucas hat gesagt…

@Olga: Yeah it is!:)
Thank you very much ♥

@Eugenia: Thanks so much ♥

Mausii hat gesagt…

hast du lust auf gegenseitiges verfolgen?

beautymausi.blogspot.de

Jesa hat gesagt…

gah, i love these pics!

fashiondreamers hat gesagt…

love those pics, you're so beautiful!
xoxo Fashiondreamers